NEWS: Madonna gun usage in “bad taste” after shooting
Madonna has been criticized for her continued usage of fake guns on tour despite the recent Colorado movie theatre shooting.
The Queen of Pop was advised to cut the gun sequence by Edinburgh police in light of the shooting and a similar incident in Scotland over a decade ago.
“Madonna and her dancers using replica guns was always in bad taste but given what happened in Colorado it is even worse,” a spokesman for Mothers Against Guns told The Daily Record. “She should know better.”
What do you think of the controversy? Should Madonna have taken out the gun sequence or not?
5 Notes/ Hide
- remylovesyou answered: no. anyone that’s as offended by violent entertainment as they are by real life violence has deeper issues than they realize.
- welovewelovewelove answered: Not until Batman is removed from every cinema in the world. 
- xnthony answered: Not until Batman is removed from every cinema in the world. An artist should never succumb to hysteria.
- baltax answered: not, it’s a very important part of the show, why she would do that?
- infamewetrust posted this